Saturday, April 20, 2013

hi

I'm back. And I have changed.

Have you forgotten about me?

I'm 15 now. Wooo. I like "pop punk" music. I use tumblr. I now only dress in what I'm comfortable in. I admire fashion so much, but I'm so lazy to actually make an effort on my appearance. Is that sad?

I've been looking at all my previous posts and I am now quite embarrassed. I'm sorry.

Especially my "we are young" banner. Edited with picnik. It's gone now (picnik). I feel I have grown a lot since when I first actually started this blog in 2011. October 2011. Wha?? Oh my goodness how embarrassing! I was so different back then...I remember I had intentions to have this blog be a "fashion blog".  Now, I'm not so sure, I'll still include pictures of clothes I like and such, but I don't want that to be this blog's focus. I'm just gonna post whatever I think is cool.

I'm free.

Now, time to change things up a bit.

First, I'm going to change the name.

AND THANK YOU FOR FOLLOWING ALL 26 OF YOU LOVELY PEOPLE I LOVE YOU






No comments:

Post a Comment